Quick & Easy Beef Teriyaki
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- rice, uncooked
- 1 lb
- boneless beef sirloin, 1/2-inch thick, fat trimmed
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 c
- teriyaki sauce
How to Make Quick & Easy Beef Teriyaki
- 1Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2Slice steak into thin strips; season with garlic powder.
- 3Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4Add stir fry vegetable mix and cook until crisp-tender. Add beef to mixture and add teriyaki sauce. Stir until combined.
- 5Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve over rice.