Quick & Easy Beef Teriyaki
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 crice, uncooked
1 lbboneless beef sirloin, 1/2-inch thick, fat trimmed
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1bag frozen stir fry vegetables
1 cteriyaki sauce
How to Make Quick & Easy Beef Teriyaki
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Slice steak into thin strips; season with garlic powder.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add stir fry vegetable mix and cook until crisp-tender. Add beef to mixture and add teriyaki sauce. Stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve over rice.