Quick & Easy Beef Teriyaki
How to Make Quick & Easy Beef Teriyaki
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Slice steak into thin strips; season with garlic powder.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add stir fry vegetable mix and cook until crisp-tender. Add beef to mixture and add teriyaki sauce. Stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve over rice.