Quick & Easy Baked Ziti
1 lbuncooked ziti noodles
1 1/2 lbground beef
2 jar(s)26 - 30 oz of spaghetti sauce
8 ozprovolone cheese (sliced)
2 csour cream
8 ozmozzarella cheese (shredded)
3/4 cparmesan cheese (shredded)
How to Make Quick & Easy Baked Ziti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 X 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add ziti noodles, cook until al dente. Approximately 9 minutes, then drain.
- In a deep skillet, brown ground beef, at this point if onion is desired in the dish, it should be added here. Drain, add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Layer as directed: 1/2 of the ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 of the sauce, mozzarella cheese, remaining ziti, remaining sauce, finally top of with all of the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven or until the cheeses are bubbly and melted.