Quick & Easy Baked Ziti
- 1 lb
- uncooked ziti noodles
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 2 jar(s)
- 26 - 30 oz of spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz
- provolone cheese (sliced)
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese (shredded)
How to Make Quick & Easy Baked Ziti
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 X 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add ziti noodles, cook until al dente. Approximately 9 minutes, then drain.
- 3In a deep skillet, brown ground beef, at this point if onion is desired in the dish, it should be added here. Drain, add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Layer as directed: 1/2 of the ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 of the sauce, mozzarella cheese, remaining ziti, remaining sauce, finally top of with all of the Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven or until the cheeses are bubbly and melted.