Quick Coney Islands1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbground beef
3/4 conion, chopped
1garlic clove, crushed
1 ctomato sauce
1/2 tsphot sauce
How to Make Quick Coney Islands
- Brown beef in skillet.
- Add 1/2 cup onion and celery.
- Cook until almost tender and drain off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
- Warm buns in oven.
- Heat franks in small amount of water.
- Spread mustard on buns.
- Place 1 frank in each bun, spoon on hot coney sauce and add remaining onions on top.