Quick Beef Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
10 oztomato soup
16 ozgreen beans, cut and drained
2 cmashed potatoes
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Quick Beef Pie
- Crumble beef into large fry pan.
- Add onion and salt, and cook until browned.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add soup, green beans and pepper.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart casserole.
- Spread mashed potatoes over the top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.