☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1/2 c
- dry bread crumbs
- egg, beaten
- 1/4 c
How to Make Quick And Easy Meat Loaf
- 1In a large bowl, mix thoroughly 1/2 cup of mushroom soup, beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg.
- 2In 12x8 inch baking pan, firmly shape meat mixture into an 8x4 inch loaf.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 hours or until done.
- 4Spoon off 2 tablespoons drippings, reserve.
- 5In a saucepan over medium heat, heat remaining soup, water and reserved drippings to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 6Thin sauce with additional water to desired consistency and spoon over meat loaf.