☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 lbground beef
1 pkgonion soup mix
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
How to Make Quick And Easy Meat Loaf
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly 1/2 cup of mushroom soup, beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg.
- In 12x8 inch baking pan, firmly shape meat mixture into an 8x4 inch loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 hours or until done.
- Spoon off 2 tablespoons drippings, reserve.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat remaining soup, water and reserved drippings to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Thin sauce with additional water to desired consistency and spoon over meat loaf.