By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2/3 csoft bread crumbs
1/2 cgrated onion
1/2 tspground allspice
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)condensed beef consomme
How to Make Potluck Meatballs
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients; add beef and mix well.
- Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown meatballs; drain.
- Transfer to a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Combine the cornstarch and the consomme until smooth; add to skillet.
- Bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Boil for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour over the meatballs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until no longer pink.