- **baked potatoes
- **leftover meat, ckn, pork, ham
- ** your favorite cheese, shredded
- **butter & sour creme if desired
- **salt & pepper to taste
- **optional toppings: mushrooms, peppers, onion, cilantro, hot sauce, etc
How to Make Potato Boats.....
- 1Bake your potatoes. Shred or chop leftover, chicken or pork. Chop or slice red bell pepper, onion & mushrooms. Grate cheese.
- 2Using a little olive oil in skillet, cook veggies until tender, add shredded beef, cook till hot. Using a hot baked potato, open up the potato, add butter or sour cream then your beef mixture & top with cheese.