Pot Roast Tri Tip1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbsirloin tri-tip
·salt and pepper to taste
1 mediumonion, peeled and quartered
1 cred wine
3 cchicken broth
How to Make Pot Roast Tri Tip
- Pat the meat dry, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large flame-proof casserole, add the meat and brown on both sides over high heat.
- Remove the meat from the pot, reduce heat to medium and add onions, carrots and celery and cook, stirring, for five minutes.
- Stir in the flour, then add the wine and broth.
- Replace the meat in the casserole, add the thyme, cover and cook over low heat until meat is tender, about one hour.
- When the meat is tender, remove it from the pot and strain the sauce.
- Discard vegetables and slice the meat and arrange on a platter.
- Serve the sauce separately.