By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
14.5 oztomatoes, canned whole, drained and cut up
2 crice, instant
1/4 tspcelery salt
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
4 largegreen bell peppers
How to Make Porcupine Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9 x 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray, or use an uncoated, non-stick metal baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, diced tomatoes, rice, paprika, celery salt and worcestershire sauce.
- Mix with a large spoon until well blended; set aside.
- Cut peppers from top to bottom, into 4 or 5 large strips.
- Place half of the peppers on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spoon half of the meat mixture, spreading evenly, over peppers.
- Repeat with remaining peppers and meat mixture.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.