Poorboy Pot Roast (Clay Pot)1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbbottom round pot roast
1 tspsesame oil
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspmarsala wine
1/2 tsplemon pepper
1 tspcoarse salt
1/4 tspcurry powder
6 mediumcarrots, peeled and sliced
6 smallwhite onions
How to Make Poorboy Pot Roast (Clay Pot)
- Combine all ingredients--except the carrots, onions and arrowroot--and marinate the pot roast for 3 or 4 days.
- When it is about cooking time, presoak the pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
- Place the roast in the pot along with the marinade, carrots and onions.
- Place the covered pot in a cold oven.
- Set temperature to 480 degrees.
- Cook 70 minutes (for a medium roast).
- Remove pot from oven and pour off liquid into a saucepan.
- Add the arrowroot and bring to a boil until thickened.
- Serve the sauce over brown rice.