Poor man's quick steak in Mushroom sauce
How to Make Poor man's quick steak in Mushroom sauce
- Mix together the Ground Chuck and the salt and pepper.
- Shape into four Patties
- Brown the patties in a large Skillet until browned
- Drain the patties and put into casserole dish
- Mix together the Cream of Mushroom soup and the one cup of milk togther and pour over the Hamburger Patties
- Cover with lid or foil and bake at 375* for 15 minutes, uncover for the last five minutes .
- You may serve this Poor Man's Hamburger steak with fluffly mashed potatoes or cooked rice.