Casandra Claybourne Thompson
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- lawry's teriyaki marinade w/ pineapple juice, divided
- 1 c
- finley chopped red bell pepper
- 4 slice
- canned or fresh pineapple
- hamburger buns, toasted ( i prefer hawiaan hamburger buns but what ever you want to use is fine)
How to Make Polynesian Burgers
- 1Mix ground beef, 1/4 cup of the marinade and bell pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2Broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature reaches 160°F). Meanwhile, broil or grill pineapple slices 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Brush burgers and pineapple slices with remaining 1/4 cup marinade while cooking.
- 3Serve burgers on toasted rolls with pineapple slices.