Pizza Spinach Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 15 oz
- pizza sauce
- 3 c
- cottage cheese
- 30 oz
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, sliced
- 2 pkg
- frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
How to Make Pizza Spinach Casserole
- 1Line one baking dish with foil to freeze for later use.
- 2Lightly spray both with nonstick spray.
- 3Spread spinach equally in both dishes.
- 4Brown ground beef in very hot pan, drain and add pizza sauce.
- 5Atop the spinach, layer 1/4 meat, 1/2 cottage cheese and 1/2 ravioli in each dish.
- 6Add remaining meat, cottage cheese, olives and top with parmesan cheese.
- 7Cover and freeze one casserole if desired.
- 8Don't use ravioli sauce.
- 9Bake covered frozen casserole, after replacing it in dish in a 400 oven for 1 1/4 hours.
- 10Uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
- 11Bake unfrozen cassserole in a 350 oven, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- 12Serve with salad and French bread.