Pizza Spinach Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lblean ground beef
15 ozpizza sauce
3 ccottage cheese
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 can(s)black olives, sliced
2 pkgfrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
How to Make Pizza Spinach Casserole
- Line one baking dish with foil to freeze for later use.
- Lightly spray both with nonstick spray.
- Spread spinach equally in both dishes.
- Brown ground beef in very hot pan, drain and add pizza sauce.
- Atop the spinach, layer 1/4 meat, 1/2 cottage cheese and 1/2 ravioli in each dish.
- Add remaining meat, cottage cheese, olives and top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and freeze one casserole if desired.
- Don't use ravioli sauce.
- Bake covered frozen casserole, after replacing it in dish in a 400 oven for 1 1/4 hours.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
- Bake unfrozen cassserole in a 350 oven, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with salad and French bread.