1 lbground beef
1/2 cpizza sauce, divided
4 tspsliced balck olives
4mushrooms, sliced, divided
4 tspdiced onion
4 tspdiced bell pepper
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Pizza Pockets
- In a bowl mix ground beef and 1/4 c. pizza sauce.
- Divide meat into 4 equal parts. Roll each into a log shape.
- Lay out 4 18 inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place a meat log in center of each foil piece.
- Add 1 tsp. each onion, olive slices and bell pepper, 1 sliced mushroom, 3 pepperoni slices and 1/4 c. cheese to each.
- Drizzle remaining pizza sauce (evenly divided) over the ingredients on each foil piece.
- For each: fold the ends of the foil over ingredients so that they meet in the center.
- Fold them together 3 times to close.
- fold the open side 2 to 3 times each to form a packet.
- Cook on grill or campfire grate over medium high heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until meat is cooked through.