- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 3 1/2 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz
- spiral pasta cooked and drained
- 16 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz
- sliced pepperoni
How to Make pizza pasta casserole
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta.
- 2Transfer to two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange pepperoni over the top. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- 3Bake the second casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- 4To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (8-10 servings each).