By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground beef
3 Tbspitalian dressing
15 ozpineapple slices in juice
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Pineapple Burgers
- Mix ground beef and Italian dressing, salt and pepper.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Press a pineapple slice into each pattie.
- Wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with wooden toothpick.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Place patties in glass 13 x 9 dish.
- Pour barbecue sauce mix on patties.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill patties, pineapple side down, about 10 minutes.
- Turn, brush with sauce.
- Grill another 10 minutes.
- Heat remaining sauce to serve with burgers.