By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
3/4 coats, uncooked
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/4 ctomato sauce
18 mediumstuffed green olives
4 mediumtomatoes, quartered
2green peppers, cut in eighths
8 smallpotatoes, cooked
How to Make Picnic Kabobs
- Combine ground beef, oats, egg, salt, worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce thoroughly.
- Shape meat mixture around olives to form 18 meat balls.
- Alternate 3 meat balls, 2 tomato wedges, 2 green pepper pieces, 1 potato and 1 mushroom on six 12-inch metal skewers (to be sure meat balls stay on skewers, thread through the olives in the center).
- Brush kabobs with French dressing.
- Place in broiler or over hot coals about 6 inches from source of heat.
- Cook about 8 minutes.
- Turn; brush again with French dressing.
- Cook about 4 minutes longer or until done.