Philly-Style White Pizza1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1green pepper sliced thin
8 ozmushrooms, sliced
8 ozroast beef, shaved
3 Tbspworcestershire sauce
3/4 tspgarlic powder
1frozen bread dough, thawed
3 Tbspolive oil
1 tspgarlic clove, crushed
4 cshredded cheese
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Philly-Style White Pizza
- Saute vegetables in 1 tablespoon olive oil until limp; add roast beef.
- Saute for three more minutes.
- Add worchestershire sauce and seasonings; cook 2-3 minutes more and remove from heat.
- Set aside.
- Dust work surface with flour and roll out bread dough to fit a 10" x 15" cookie sheet.
- Grease cookie sheet; fit dough into pan, making a rim of dough around edges of pan.
- Brush with remaining 2 tablespoon olive oil and spread crushed garlic over entire surface of dough.
- Top with a light layer of shredded cheese, then meat/vegetable mixture, distributing evenly.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, then parmesan.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.