Philly Cheese Steak Biscuit Bake
1 lbground beef, sizzle steaks, or steak ums cut into slices
2 conions sliced
2 mediumgreen bell pepper sliced
8 ozvelveeta cheese cut into cubes
2 cshredded provolone mozzarella cheese
1 can(s)pillsbury grands biscuits.
How to Make Philly Cheese Steak Biscuit Bake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- Brown whatever meat you are using and season with salt and pepper. Transfer meat to a bowl. Add the oil and saute the onions, and bell pepper for about 10 minutes until soft. Add to the bowl with the beef.
- Melt the velveeta and 1 cup of the provolone, mozzarella cheese with the milk. Cook on low until all melted and well incorporated.
- Separate the biscuits into 8 biscuits then cut each one into 4ths. Add the beef mixture to the cheese mixture then add the biscuits and gently mix. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Top with remaining cup of cheese and bake for
30 minutes until golden brown