Peppy Mini Pizza Pies
Bell peppers, onions, and any other favorite can be added. Use your imagination and enjoy!
How to Make Peppy Mini Pizza Pies
- Brown and drain ground beef. Rinse ground beef with warm water to remove some of the grease. Drain again.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Press or roll each biscuit to 5" circle. Make an indention in the biscuit to resemble pizza crust.
- Spread 2 tablespoons sauce just to edges of each pizza crust.
- Top with pepperoni, ground beef and cheeses.
- Bake at 400 from 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate leftovers.