Peppy Mini Pizza Pies
Bell peppers, onions, and any other favorite can be added. Use your imagination and enjoy!
How to Make Peppy Mini Pizza Pies
- 1Brown and drain ground beef. Rinse ground beef with warm water to remove some of the grease. Drain again.
- 2Heat oven to 400.
- 3Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 4Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- 5Press or roll each biscuit to 5" circle. Make an indention in the biscuit to resemble pizza crust.
- 6Spread 2 tablespoons sauce just to edges of each pizza crust.
- 7Top with pepperoni, ground beef and cheeses.
- 8Bake at 400 from 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 9Remove from cookie sheet.
- 10Refrigerate leftovers.