Peppery London Broil
This is another favorite of my husband's that he loves to fix on special occasions. This one will be on the grill Monday for Memorial Day cookout.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- beef flank steak (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt or tony's
- 1/8 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Peppery London Broil
- 1With a meat fork, pierce holes in both sides of meat. Make a paste with garlic, seasoned salt and red pepper flakes; rub over both sides of meat.
- 2Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add Worcestershire sauce. Seal bag. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning once.
- 3Remove meat; discard marinade. Broil or grill over hot heat until meat reaches desired doneness, 4 - 5 minutes on each side. To serve, thinly slice across the grain.