Pepperjack Steak Subs
- sub rolls (i used cuban)
- chipotle ranch dressing
- your favorite steak cooked (i actually used shaved roast beef)
- pepperjack cheese
- provolone cheese
- bacon cooked crisp (about three or four slices per sub)
- green peppers (sliced thin)
- onion (sliced thin)
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
How to Make Pepperjack Steak Subs
- 1Put peppers and onions in pan with hot oil. Season well with salt pepper and garlic powder. Cook till crisply tender. Drain and set aside.
- 2Slice sub rolls leaving them connected just a bit. Put on a baking sheet. Put a good amount of chipotle ranch dressing on the bottom half of each roll. Top with a healthy layer of steak or beef. Split a slice of pepper jack cheese and top off the meat with this. Add another layer of meat. Add 3 or 4 slices of crisp bacon to each sub. Spoon peppers and onions on top of this. Now split a slice of provolone in half and top the sub off with it.
- 3Put baking tray with subs into a preheated 400 degree oven. Bake until heated thru, cheese is melted and bun is slightly toasted.