Peppered Tenderloin Steaks with Brandy Cream1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 Tbsp
- peppercorns, crushed
- beef tenderloin steaks (4-6 ounces)
- cooking spray
- 1/2 c
- beef broth
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Peppered Tenderloin Steaks with Brandy Cream
- 1Press pepper into both sides of steaks.
- 2Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Add steaks; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- 5Remove steaks from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- 6Add broth and brandy to skillet; bring to a boil, scraping skillet to loosen browned bits.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup.
- 8Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and salt with a whisk.
- 9Spoon 3 tablespoons of sauce over each steak.