Peppered Tenderloin Steaks with Brandy Cream1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbsppeppercorns, crushed
4beef tenderloin steaks (4-6 ounces)
1/2 cbeef broth
1/3 csour cream
How to Make Peppered Tenderloin Steaks with Brandy Cream
- Press pepper into both sides of steaks.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add steaks; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Add broth and brandy to skillet; bring to a boil, scraping skillet to loosen browned bits.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and salt with a whisk.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of sauce over each steak.