Peppered London Broil with Lime Marinated Onions1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2red onions, sliced
1/4 clime juice
2 dash(es)hot pepper sauce
1 lblondon broil
1/4 cpepper, freshly ground
How to Make Peppered London Broil with Lime Marinated Onions
- In a small nonreactive bowl, combine onions, lime juice and hot pepper sauce; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours but less than 6.
- Rub meat all over with pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle half the flour on each side of the meat.
- Saute over high heat in a large saute pan, with no oil, until well seared, 5 to 7 minutes on each side for rare.
- Remove from heat and serve in thick slices, topped with generous portion of the marinated onions.