Pepper Steak with Potatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 mediumred potatoes, cut into 1/4" slices
1 1/2-2 cwater
1 lbbeef top sirloin steak, thinly slices
1 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspolive oil
1 mediumgreen pepper, thinly sliced
1 smallonion, chopped
·pepper to taste
1 cbeef broth
How to Make Pepper Steak with Potatoes
- Place the potatoes in a microwave safe bowl and add water until potatoes are completely covered. Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute beef and garlic in oil until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm; drain drippings.
- In the same skillet, saute green pepper and onion until crisp tender.
- Return beef to pan. Add potatoes and pepper; heat through.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and broth until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drizzle over meat mixture; toss to coat.