★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- beef top round steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c
- sweet & tangy steak sauce.or, a1 sweet hickory steak sauce
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 c
- bell peppers. red and green.
- 3/4 c
- beef broth
How to Make Pepper Steak Stir Fry
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the peppers. Cook peppers until "almost" done.
Remove them from pan to plate, cover to keep warm.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the steak sauce, soy sauce and the cornstarch until smooth. Add the steak strips and mix well so all are coated.
- 3Make sure the skillet is hot and add your steak mixture,to skillet. stir well, cook 2mins. Add 3/4 cup beef broth to the large bowl and scrape all leftover bits together and add to the skillet. Add the peppers. Heat to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 3-4 mins. Serve over rice.