Pepper Steak Stir Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cpicante sauce
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspground ginger
3 Tbspvegetable oil
1 lbbeef round steak
1 mediumred or green bell pepper
1 cmushrooms, freshly sliced
6green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
1garlic clove, minced
·hot cooked rice
How to Make Pepper Steak Stir Fry
- Cut beef round steak into 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch strips.
- Cut the pepper into short, thin strips.
- Combine picante sauce, water, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
- In large skillet or wok over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil until hot but not smoking.
- Add meat and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes; remove with slotted spool set aside.
- Drain skillet, if necessary.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil in skillet.
- Add peppers, mushrooms, onions, and garlic to skillet; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Return meat to skillet.
- Stir picante sauce mixture and pour into skillet.
- Cook and stir about 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice with additional picante sauce.