Pepper Steak and Potatoes
How to Make Pepper Steak and Potatoes
- 1Put potatoes and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Microwave on HIGH 6-10 minutes or until tender.
- 3While potatoes are cooking toss beef with garlic and heat oil in skillet over high heat.
- 4Add beef to skillet and cook, tossing, for 3 minutes.
- 5Remove beef.
- 6Add green pepper to skillet; toss 3 minutes.
- 7Add potatoes; sauté 5 minutes or until browned.
- 8Add beef; toss until heated through.
- 9Season with salt as needed.