By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 1/2 lb
- stew beef
- 2 medium
- green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 2 c
How to Make Pepper Steak
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil then add meat which has been cut into thin slices.
- 2Cook until meat is brown, then add onion soup mix and water.
- 3Cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- 4Add strips of peppers and cover; Simmer about 10 more minutes or until meat is tender.
- 5Blend cornstarch with a little water and stir into mixture in skillet.
- 6Cook while stirring until thick.
- 7Serve with rice.