By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbstew beef
2 mediumgreen bell peppers, chopped
1 pkgonion soup mix
1 1/2 Tbspcornstarch
How to Make Pepper Steak
- In a large skillet, heat oil then add meat which has been cut into thin slices.
- Cook until meat is brown, then add onion soup mix and water.
- Cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- Add strips of peppers and cover; Simmer about 10 more minutes or until meat is tender.
- Blend cornstarch with a little water and stir into mixture in skillet.
- Cook while stirring until thick.
- Serve with rice.