Pepper Steak with a Boost
This is so rich and tasty and ready in a flash!!
Made this for dinner and served over Jasmine rice.
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 lb
- boneless beef sirloin steak 3/4 inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium
- red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced
- 2 clove
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 pkg
- flavor boost concentrate beef broth(swanson)
- 1/4 c
How to Make Pepper Steak with a Boost
- 1Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned, stir often. Remove from pan and pour off any grease.
- 2Heat remaining oil over medium-heat. Add peppers and onion, cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add garlic and oregano to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute. Return the beef to the skillet. Stir in flavor boost and water; cook until beef is fully cooked. Serve over hot cooked rice or hot buttered noodles.