Pepper Rice and Confetti Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 cchicken broth
1/2 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2red bell pepper, julienned
1/2yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2green bell pepper, julienned
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cgreen onion, chopped
2 Tbspdijon mustard
How to Make Pepper Rice and Confetti Beef
- In a medium saucepan bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add rice and stir.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook the beef, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and green bell pepper until beef is evenly browned.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir dijon mustard and honey in the beef mixture.
- Stir green onions into cooked rice.
- Serve peppers and beef over the rice.