★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- tenderised beef steak --mom called it minute steaks
- onion --any kind ..green or yellow ect..
- bell pepper
- 1 c
- flour, seasoned with salt & pepper
- 3 c
- cooked rice
- worcestershire sauce to taste
How to Make PEPPER FRIED STEAK
- 1cook the rice ahead
- 2slice onions & bell pepper into strips
- 3in a skillet..put enough oil to cover the bottom..
- 4cut steaks into small strips..roll in flour mixture--place into hot skillet with oil..
- 5when the steak is just about done..add the onion & pepper slices...I like mine crisp!!
- 6place the rice in a bed on a platter & cover with the steak & onions & peppers...sprinkle the whole platter with the Worcestershire sauce....or mix it all together in a post and add the w. sauce to taste..