★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbtenderised beef steak --mom called it minute steaks
1onion --any kind ..green or yellow ect..
1 cflour, seasoned with salt & pepper
3 ccooked rice
·worcestershire sauce to taste
How to Make PEPPER FRIED STEAK
- cook the rice ahead
- slice onions & bell pepper into strips
- in a skillet..put enough oil to cover the bottom..
- cut steaks into small strips..roll in flour mixture--place into hot skillet with oil..
- when the steak is just about done..add the onion & pepper slices...I like mine crisp!!
- place the rice in a bed on a platter & cover with the steak & onions & peppers...sprinkle the whole platter with the Worcestershire sauce....or mix it all together in a post and add the w. sauce to taste..