Pepper Cheese Stuffed Burgers1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1.5 lb
- ground beef
- 2 oz
- monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- hamburger buns
- lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pepper Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- 1Divide ground beef into 8 equal portions; shape each into 4 inch diameter patties.
- 2Place equal amounts of cheese in center of 4 patties.
- 3Top with remaining 4 patties; press edges together to seal securely.
- 4Place patties on grid over medium coals and grill 10 to 12 minutes or to desired doneness, turning once.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Toast buns on grill one minute, if desired.
- 7Arrange one lettuce leaf on each bun bottom; top each with one burger and one tomato slice.
- 8Cover with bun tops.
- 9Two ounces monterey jack cheese and 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles, drained, may be substituted for monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers.