Pepper Cheese Stuffed Burgers1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
2 ozmonterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Pepper Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- Divide ground beef into 8 equal portions; shape each into 4 inch diameter patties.
- Place equal amounts of cheese in center of 4 patties.
- Top with remaining 4 patties; press edges together to seal securely.
- Place patties on grid over medium coals and grill 10 to 12 minutes or to desired doneness, turning once.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast buns on grill one minute, if desired.
- Arrange one lettuce leaf on each bun bottom; top each with one burger and one tomato slice.
- Cover with bun tops.
- Two ounces monterey jack cheese and 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles, drained, may be substituted for monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers.