Pepper Beef Balls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumonion, sliced
1.5 tspinstant beef bouillon
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tspginger, ground
3 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Pepper Beef Balls
- Seed the medium green peppers and cut into strips.
- Cut the tomato into 8 wedges.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the onion and cook and stir until tender.
- Add cooked meatballs, 1 1/2 cups of water, the bouillon, garlic salt, ginger and soy sauce; heat to boiling.
- Reduce the heat and cover.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the green pepper.
- Mix the cornstarch with the 2 tablespoons of water and add to the sauce mixture.
- Cook, stirring carefully, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Cover and simmer until the pepper is crisp tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato, cover, and heat for about 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- NOTE: Hot cooked rice makes an ideal accompaniment for this zesty dish.