PEGGI'S DEER BURGER SPAGHETTI SAUCE
Peggi Anne Tebben
- 26 oz. can hunt's chunky vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb
- deerburger or hamburger
- *whole yellow straight neck squash or zucchini squash or 2 carrots
- 1 small
- can mushrooms, drained
- 1 tsp
- california style garlic salt / parsley
- 2 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
How to Make PEGGI'S DEER BURGER SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 1Brown the burger in a large skillet. If using hamburger, drain off fat. Return to heat.
- 2If using squash, cut into small bite size pieces & add to skillet.
If using carrots, cut into small chunks & add to skillet.
*I use what ever I have on hand for this but not all of them at the same time, as it would overpower the sauce.
- 3Add the spaghetti sauce, garlic salt & Italian seasoning.
- 4Mix well. With heat on low, cook another 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.