- 3 to 4 pound beef roast
- onions, sliced in the round
- (10 3/4 oz) can cream of golden mushroom soup
- garlic cloves, cleaned, minced or finely sliced
- soup can of water
- 2 pkg
- brown gravy mix
How to Make Patty's Beef Roast with Gravy
- 1Rinse and place beef roast in Dutch oven and top with sliced onions.
- 2In sauce pan, stir together the soup, water, brown gravy mixes and cook until completely combined. Add garlic and pour over roast.
*note* I usually have minced garlic on hand so I add a teaspoon of it when combining the soup mixture.
- 3Place heavy sheet of aluminum foil over the Dutch oven and cover tightly. Bake at 325 for 2 1/5 hours to 3 hours~ til roast is tender.
Makes a flavorful gravy which is delicious on mashed potatoes or rice.