Pat's Sloppy Joe Recipe1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3.5 lbground beef
1celery stalk, chopped
1green pepper, chopped
1 Tbspbrown sugar
3 tspsalad mustard
·pepper to taste
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 tspsweet relish
26 oztomato soup
How to Make Pat's Sloppy Joe Recipe
- Saute vegetables, then add ground beef.
- Drain any fat off of meat after browned.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer after it comes to a boil.
- Cook on very low for about 3 hours or until it is the consistency you wish for.
- You could also crock pot it after putting it all together.
- You can add some hot seasoning if you'd like, to give it a little 'bite' but it's great, just the way it is.