Patio Taco Burgers (Summer or Winter)
1 lbground beef, browned & drained
1 pkglawrys taco seasoning, added to drained beef
1small diced onion
1 pkghamburger buns
2-3 cshredded lettuce
2 cgrated coby jack cheese or mexican blend cheese
1 can(s)small can sliced black olives
2 cpicate sauce or taco sauce
1 can(s)refried beans heated and set aside
How to Make Patio Taco Burgers (Summer or Winter)
- Heat Refried beans and set aside. (Can season to taste)
- Brown Ground beef. Drain off any fat.
ADD: Taco seasoning.
Add: Diced Onions
ADD: water, Simmer till water is almost gone.
- Heat Hamburger Buns in Oven only till just warm.
To Serve: Top one 1/2 bun with scoop of Burger-mix, Lettuce, Tomato's, Cheese, Olives, & Salsa, Place other top on and enjoy.
- Serve the refried beans as a side along with your sandwich, topped with a little Cheese, & olives or Diced Green Onions.
- Optional: Add More Diced Onions chopped with a few Green onions added to Burgers, as garnish, for Onion Lovers.
Optional: Add a little Sour Cream to your burgers.