- 3-4 cups, approximately, of cooked pasta, your choice
- 1 large can or jar of pasta sauce, your choice
- 16 ozs. of sliced pepperoni
- 16 ozs. of shredded mozzeralla cheese
- 1 lb. cooked and drained ground meat
- diced onion, peppers, mushrooms, garlic
- extra spices to taste, your choice.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS IF DESIRED
How to Make Pasta Bake
- 1Cook pasta and drain.
- 2Add pasta sauce to drained pasta.
- 3Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over top of pasta mixture.
- 5Arrange pepperoni on top of cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until pepperoni is cooked and cheese melted.
- 7If you choose to add ground meat and diced vegetables, brown meat and vegetables together and drain. Add to the pasta and sauce mixture before putting in the baking dish, then continue with the recipe steps.
- 8I do not add salt as I try to watch my salt intake. Make it your own. Enjoy.