·3-4 cups, approximately, of cooked pasta, your choice
·1 large can or jar of pasta sauce, your choice
·16 ozs. of sliced pepperoni
·16 ozs. of shredded mozzeralla cheese
ADDITIONAL ITEMS IF DESIRED
·1 lb. cooked and drained ground meat
·diced onion, peppers, mushrooms, garlic
·extra spices to taste, your choice.
How to Make Pasta Bake
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Add pasta sauce to drained pasta.
- Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of pasta mixture.
- Arrange pepperoni on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until pepperoni is cooked and cheese melted.
- If you choose to add ground meat and diced vegetables, brown meat and vegetables together and drain. Add to the pasta and sauce mixture before putting in the baking dish, then continue with the recipe steps.
- I do not add salt as I try to watch my salt intake. Make it your own. Enjoy.