Parmesan Round Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbbeef round steak, cut 3/4 inch thick
1/2 cbread crumbs, dry
3 Tbspbacon drippings
1/4 tsporegano, dried
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
6 smallonions, peeled
How to Make Parmesan Round Steak
- Trim excess fat from steak; pound to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut steak into serving size pieces.
- Combine egg and milk; beat well.
- Combine breadcrumbs, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Dip steak in egg mixture, dredge in breadcrumb mixture and brown in bacon drippings.
- Place steak in a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Add water and sprinkle with oregano and cheese.
- Add onions to steak; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and paprika.
- Cover tightly and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tender.