Pan Seared Steak With Mushroom Sauce
How to Make Pan Seared Steak With Mushroom Sauce
- cut beef into serving pieces, slice mushrooms
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steaks in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 -5 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Remove the steaks from the skillet. Do not pour off any fat.
- Heat the butter in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually stir in the stock. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve the mushroom sauce with the steaks.