How to Make Pan Burritos
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a saucepan combine first 6 ingredients and simmer according to pkg instructions. In a skillet brown the meat and drain off grease.
- In a greased 13x9 baking dish pour 1/3 cup of the sauce to cover the bottom. Put down a layer of tortillas tearing to fit in the dish and now layer half the meat, beans, cheese and sauce with tortillas. the top layer should be tortillas covered with sauce and cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes; let stand 10 minutes prior to serving.
- FYI: To make it even easier I would just used canned enchilada sauce