How to Make Pams's Inside Out French Dip Sandwiches
- Cook the beef roast in a slow cooker for 6-7 hrs (I pop it in in the morning and it's just right in time for dinner
- Once the roast becomes fall apart tender remove it carefully from the crockpot and separate it.
- Pour the two pkgs of dry mix into the liquid in the crockpot and stir until it is mixed well. You might need to add some water if your roast was really lean.
- Add the separated meat back into the crockpot and mix it into the soupy mixture. Allow it to get nice and hot again.
- When you're ready to eat, slice the rolls almost completely through, put some of the mozzarella cheese in each roll, then fill with meat.