Pain De Viande Aux Tomates De Maman
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
You'll get a meatloaf with a sauce in one dish. It's also very good if baked in the microwave.
From Traditional Quebec Cooking by Micheline-Mongrain-Dontigny.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 smallonion, chopped
1 10-oz can(s)tomato soup
1/2 cdry breadcrumbs (or quick cooking oatmeal)
·salt and pepper
How to Make Pain De Viande Aux Tomates De Maman
- Mix all ingredients except tomato soup.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan or into a glassware casserole if cooked in the microwave.
- Mix tomato soup with 1/2 cup cold water. Pour on top of meatloaf.
- Cook for one hour at 350F.
- If using a microwave, reduce water to 1/3 cup (90 mL), cover and microwave at 80% for 10 minutes, turn dish and microwave for another 10 minutes at 80%; let stand for 5 minutes before serving.