Oz's Pot Roast in a Pocket
I like to make these because its simple and delishes.. I make these up in the morning and place in the fridge..when i am not home to make dinner they can just be popped into the oven and baked.
You will save valuable time by using baby carrots in the snack bags and baby red potatoes with no cutting or peeling required...unless you want to peel them. (internet photo) intil i make this again.
- 3 lb
- beef top round steak,(cut into cubes)
- 4 c
- baby red potatoes (peeling them is optional)
- medium yellow onion ,chopped
- medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 c
- baby carrots
- 2 pkg
- pot roast seasoning mix
- 6 Tbsp
How to Make Oz's Pot Roast in a Pocket
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2Lay out 6 large pieces of aluminum foil and place equal amounts of mixture in center of each piece of foil. fold foil inward at all seams to form a packet,allowing foil to tent slightly on top to allow room for steam. Pinch all the edges closed.
- 3Bake packets on a large cookie sheet or in a shallow baking dish for about 1 hr 30 min.
Take packets out and place on a plate. or keep in the foil pocket to serve