How to Make Oven-Smoked Steak
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the dry spices together in a bowl and mix.
- Sprinkle the entire roast with the dry seasonings, rubbing them well into the meat.
- Place the beef into a baking pan.
- Sprinkle the liquid smoke over the meat.
- Cover the pan completely with foil and place in oven for 60 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 to 30 minutes, (depending on how rare you prefer your beef) and allow the top to brown.
- Remove beef from oven, cover and let the beef rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice against the grain and serve.