Oven Pot Roast with Beer1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 lbchuck roast
1yellow onion, sliced
2stalks celery, chopped
1/4 cgreen peppers, chopped
1/2 cchili sauce
1/4 tspblack pepper
How to Make Oven Pot Roast with Beer
- Place roast in large oven-proof pan with lid.
- Mix the remaining ingredients except beer and pour evenly over roast.
- Roast uncovered in 350-degree oven for 1 hour.
- Pour room temperature beer over, COVER, and cook for 2-3 hours longer depending on the thickness of the roast.
- Thicken liquid with flour if you wish.