1/4 cworcestershire sauce
1 tspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbsplemon or lime juice
2 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cinstant minced onion
1/2 tspinstant minced garlic
3 lbsirloin steak
1 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Our Secret Sirloin Steak
- Combine 1/4 cup of the worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, oil, minced onion, salt and minced garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Place steak in tight-fitting bowl or plastic bag.
- Pour worcestershire sauce mixture over steak.
- Marinate 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade.
- Place on rack.
- Grill over hot charcoal or broil under preheated hot broiler for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until done as desired, brushing occasionally with leftover marinade.
- Remove steak to serving plate.
- In a small saucepan melt butter.
- Stir in parsley and remaining 1 teaspoon worcestershire.
- Pour over steak.
- Slice and serve.