Oriental Style Beef Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 csoy sauce
1 Tbspsherry extract
2garlic cloves, minced
1 tspginger, grated
1 1/2 lbboneless beef top sirloin steak, cubed
8fresh pineapple cubes
1 smallgreen pepper, but into 8 pieces
How to Make Oriental Style Beef Kabobs
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Cut steak into 16 1" cubes; place in plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over beef, turning to coat.
- Tie bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain marinade into small saucepan.
- Cook slowly 5 minutes.
- Alternately thread 4 beef cubes, 2 pineapple cubes and 2 green pepper pieces on each of 4 12" skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over ash-covered coals so surface of meat is 3 to 4" from heat.
- Boil 15 to 20 minutes, depending on doneness desired (rare or medium), turning and brushing with marinade occasionally.