Oriental Style Beef Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/3 c
- soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- sherry extract
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp
- ginger, grated
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless beef top sirloin steak, cubed
- fresh pineapple cubes
- 1 small
- green pepper, but into 8 pieces
How to Make Oriental Style Beef Kabobs
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients.
- 2Cut steak into 16 1" cubes; place in plastic bag.
- 3Pour marinade over beef, turning to coat.
- 4Tie bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Drain marinade into small saucepan.
- 6Cook slowly 5 minutes.
- 7Alternately thread 4 beef cubes, 2 pineapple cubes and 2 green pepper pieces on each of 4 12" skewers.
- 8Place kabobs on grill over ash-covered coals so surface of meat is 3 to 4" from heat.
- 9Boil 15 to 20 minutes, depending on doneness desired (rare or medium),turning and brushing with marinade occasionally.
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment