Oriental Marinated Strips1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- fresh orange juice
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- very dry sherry
- 2 small
- garlic cloves, minced
- boneless strip sirloins (10 ounces each)
How to Make Oriental Marinated Strips
- 1Combine first five ingredients.
- 2Place the thawed steaks in the marinade.
- 3Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove steaks from marinade and place on preheated grill over medium heat for approximately 7-9 minutes for a medium-rare steak.